Solitaire Network Help
All Solitaire Network games run on any computer or mobile device that supports HTML5 technology. Any modern browser should be able to play our games. It is recommended that players keep their browsers updated to the latest version of the browser of their choice. Most modern browsers now do this automatically.
If you can see the HTML5 logo below this paragraph then you should be able to play Solitaire Network games.
If the games get stuck on the Loading screen.
Most people never experience any problems with the games. But if you do, here are a few things you can do to fix or to narrow down the problem:
- 1 - Most Important: Clear your browser's temporary files and try again. Temporary files are also known as the browser cache. Here is a great reference that explains how to do this: wikihow Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
- 2 - See if the game will work in your browser's "private" browsing mode. (a.k.a Incognito Mode.) Private browsing mode turns off browser add-ons that may be interfering with the games. If the games play correctly in private mode, then you will need to track down which browser add-on is interfering and turn it off while on Solitaire Network (or you can play the games in Private mode.)
- 3 - Use an up-to-date browser. The games will usually play ok even on older browsers and computers, but technology and the games keep moving ahead, so it is important to keep current.
- 4 - As a test, see if the games will work while using a different browser. This can help narrow the problem down to a particular browser.
- 5 - As a test, see if the games will work while using a different computer or mobile device on the same network. This can help narrow the problem down to a particular computer or device.
Information about Sounds
Audio support in HTML5 has improved greatly in the last few years. But Internet Explorer and other older browsers do not support HTML5 Audio well enough for us to use. If audio is important to you, then we highly recommend using a more modern and up-to-date browser.
Some older browsers and devices also may not support audio. For example, support for older devices such as iPad 1 and support for older versions of Safari have been discontinued by Apple and will not support audio.
You may find answers to common questions in our Frequently Asked Questions FAQ area.
If you are having other problems not mentioned here or these solutions did not work for you, please feel free to contact us for further support.
IMPORTANT: To get the best response, please explain the problem with as many details as possible. It helps tremendously if you include at least the following information:
- Operating System (i.e. Windows or Mac, iPad, etc.)
- Browser you are using (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Browser version you are using.